- easy trail RUN (solo) = 3.24 miles, time = 40:13, pace @ 12:25
- easy WALK with dogs = 2.3 miles
- easy bike ride = 10.13 miles, time = 50:21, pace @ 12.1 mph
RUNNING:
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.62
Total Monthly Mileage: 28.01
Total Yearly Mileage: 252.30
Total Shoe Mileage: 35.31
CYCLING:
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.51
Total Monthly Mileage: 73.71
Sometimes it's nice that the weather forecast is wrong because I got my run in this morning and now I could say that I didn't miss a run yet for the month or year! At the same time, my bike meetup group had scheduled a ride this morning, but it got cancelled because we thought it would rain today. A few days ago, the weather forecast called for 100% rain for today. So much for rain because there wasn't any! I wouldn't have mind so much if it did rain because the weather forecast didn't "lie" about that and I probably wouldn't have mind it so much that the weather forecast "lied" about the amount.
I checked the weather forecast for tomorrow on several websites online. I'm so confused and I don't know who or what to believe. 20% chance of rain....50% chance of rain...overcast and dry...partly cloudy/sunny???? I want to ride to work tomorrow, but I don't want it to rain on my way to work or home!
Sometimes it's nice that the weather forecast is wrong because I got my run in this morning and now I could say that I didn't miss a run yet for the month or year! At the same time, my bike meetup group had scheduled a ride this morning, but it got cancelled because we thought it would rain today. A few days ago, the weather forecast called for 100% rain for today. So much for rain because there wasn't any! I wouldn't have mind so much if it did rain because the weather forecast didn't "lie" about that and I probably wouldn't have mind it so much that the weather forecast "lied" about the amount.
I checked the weather forecast for tomorrow on several websites online. I'm so confused and I don't know who or what to believe. 20% chance of rain....50% chance of rain...overcast and dry...partly cloudy/sunny???? I want to ride to work tomorrow, but I don't want it to rain on my way to work or home!
No comments:
Post a Comment