Friday, April 8, 2016

Week 14: Day 5 - April 08, 2016

  • easy bike ride = 7.38 miles, time = 40:00, pace @ 11.1 mph
  • easy trail RUN (solo) = 4.14 miles, time = 50:37, pace @ 12:14
  • easy WALK with dogs = 2.5 miles
I was lucky that I got a bike ride, a run and a decent amount of walking with my dogs today, despite the rain. There was no rain in the morning, and drizzled on and off in the afternoon/evening. I did a bike ride today because I will not be riding to work tomorrow. Riding in the rain scares me more than the dark and I think I rather take my chances in the dark. I also didn't want to end the week with zero miles for cycling.

There will also be lots of rain on Sunday. There will be a tiny chance that I will run on Sunday morning if the rain can hold out long enough or if I'm brave enough to run in it, but I'm most likely not going to run. So I can say that I have only missed one run for the month/year. I also did a decent long walk with my dogs, then a bike ride, and then a run. So I was warmed up for my run and it was the first time that I did a run that started after 8am! It was gloomy, but it didn't rain during my run. It was a bit too warm for my liking, but I really shouldn't be complaining about gloomy weather because it is better than sunny and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment