Saturday, April 23, 2016

Week 16: Day 6 - April 23, 2016

  • bike commute to work = 38.57 miles round trip, time = 3:14:25 (h:m:s), pace @ 11.9 mph
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.3 miles
Eating for a bike ride really does help a lot. I have more energy to ride home and any hills that I encounter going home are a little easier. I was ten minutes faster going home from work compared to the last time. Now, I just need to eat well enough before I start my ride to work because it can help me ride/commute to work a little faster. I am working on Monday morning and that will be a bit tricky to find something to eat because I have to be at work by 7:30am and I have to leave home no later than 5:30am. I either need to prepare something the night before or order take out the night before, so I can eat something before I head out to work on Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment