Thursday, April 7, 2016

Week 14: Day 4 - April 07, 2016

  • easy trail RUN with one dog = 5.42 miles, time = 1:05:39, pace @ 12:07
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
I didn't do a run yesterday because I was being lazy and I didn't feel like it. I am a little disappointed that I didn't do a run yesterday now. It will be raining on and off tomorrow, but lots of rain on Saturday and Sunday! Most likely, I will not get to do a run on Sunday because of the rain. And most likely no riding/biking to work on Saturday because of the rain. I feel that riding in the rain is worse than riding in the dark (although wet roads in the dark is worse than just rain or just dark).

If it is not raining in the morning, I will try to get a run in. Even though I can afford to miss a few days of running because my total mileage for the year is ahead of schedule and I'm sure I will be on schedule for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment