- bike commute to work = 38.55 miles round trip, time = 3:24:27, pace @ 11.3 mph
- easy walk with dogs = 2.3 miles
I left my house at 5:50am to head out to work on my bike. While it was still dark at that time, it was only dark for ten minutes and I was ok with that. Once it got more light, there were some morning rush hour traffic during parts of my commute from car people trying to go to work, but pretty calm during most of my commute. My commute with the morning rush hour traffic wasn't as scary as I thought. Most of the traffic was on the freeway. I'm sure traffic on the freeway was moving faster than I could bike/ride, but it still made me look good because it looked like I was moving faster! I'm tired and sleepy now, but the ride from today wasn't as tiring or as bad as the last time.
No comments:
Post a Comment