Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week 38: Day 7 - 2012

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 6:20am) = 6 miles, time = 1:08:48 (h:m:s), pace @ 11:28
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.99
Total Monthly Mileage: 44.33
Total Yearly Mileage: 464.60
Total Shoe Mileage: 122.53

I think I can run six miles if it is on all flat land. I didn't have that choice this morning and had some easy/moderate hills. I'm guessing from the lack of proper eating, especially yesterday (from being very stressed out and overworked from work) that I didn't have the endurance to run six miles on easy hills. I also think I forgot how to breathe properly because I had some side stitches from running this morning. This was the first time in a long time that I had this problem and I don't know why I got this problem now. I hope I will do ok on my next long run (next Sunday).

10K RACE Training Week 2 RECAP:
* Mon, Sept 17: 3 mile bike ride
* Tues, Sept 18: 3 mile hilly trail run
* Wed, Sept 19: 4.45 mile run
* Thurs, Sept 20: karate + 2 mile WALK
* Fri, Sept 21: 5 mile run
* Sat, Sept 22: Rest
* Sun, Sept 23 (today): 6 mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment