Total Weekly Mileage: 7.52
Total Monthly Mileage: 41.13
Total Yearly Mileage: 296.19
Total Shoe Mileage: 486.44
I did do a work out (karate) yesterday, but I forgot to update before heading out to work.
I didn't do a work out today, but thought that I should update so that I could keep track of my running miles. The main reason why I didn't run this morning was that my right leg/hip joint was bothering me. I walked around a bit this morning before running and it felt fine, so I thought I was fine for running. I didn't run on Friday morning (and thus, I didn't update that day either) because I had the same problem. After thinking about it this mornng, I've come to a conclusion that I've somehow developed this leg/hip joint problem shortly after I stopped taking glucosamine tablets. Glucosamine is something that helps joint movements...to help with the structure and functions in the joints. I didn't have any joint problems before, but I took these tablets because I thought that they would improve my joints even more especially since I was/am a runner. I stopped taking them because I thought that I didn't need to rely on them or use them anymore. I think I shouldn't have started taking them in the first place because I'm now not sure if my joints/body is feeling the side effects of not taking these tablets anymore and it's like my body is failing. I'm sad because I don't want to feel like I should rely on "medicine", but I can't figure out how to "fix" it except to continue taking glucosamine tablets.
No comments:
Post a Comment