- trail/road run (@ 6am) = 3.88 miles
Total Monthly Mileage: 29.13
Total Yearly Mileage: 284.19
Total Shoe Mileage: 394.44
I forgot to update this yesterday. I was able to go to karate class. I didn't do a work out on Friday because I just couldn't get into it.
I'm not going to bother recording my time for this morning's run. By the time I realized that my stopwatch wasn't running, I had already ran a mile and I usually have my stopwatch running from start to end.
My soreness felt slightly better today, but still bothers me when I run. I'm still finding a hard time getting into the mood to run. As much as I don't want to because I took a one week break from running at the end of last month, I think I need another unplanned break. There is just something not right going on with me and I'm probably losing motivation again.
No comments:
Post a Comment