Friday, May 4, 2012

Week 18: Day 5 - 2012

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 6am) = 4.86 miles, time = 53:50, pace @ 11:05
I thought I slept ok last night, but I don't think I really did because I woke up feeling tired this morning. It was difficult for me to get into my run and enjoy it. I'm pretty sure I'm not unmotivated or bored because I took a break from running all of last week. I thought about just doing a super short run this morning and just run for two miles. I took a break at mile one to stretch, but I decided to continue my planned distance/route. I felt a tiny bit better at mile 2.5 and slowly/progressively felt better as I kept running after that. I was slightly mentally tiredsleepy at the end of the run, but so much better compared to the beginning of the run. I'm glad that I didn't feel worse when I kept running longer than one mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment