Sunday, May 6, 2012

Week 18: Day 7 - 2012

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 5:50am) = 5.33 miles, time = 58:06, pace @ 10:54
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.60
Total Monthly Mileage: 17.60
Total Yearly Mileage: 272.66
Total Shoe Mileage: 382.91

Because I had to work yesterday afternoon, I couldn't make it to karate training. But luckily, I didn't have to work at night since I finished early in the evening so I could go to sleep at a reasonable hour like a normal person and my mind would be off "work mode" by then.

But for whatever reason and I'm not sure if it's because I have a job that makes me tired from working hard (probably because I'm not used to that), I couldn't get into my run. I just wasn't in the spirit of it. I was also feeling sore on one side of my hips. I hate to blame my age for any random soreness because I don't consider myself old (not until I'm 50 years old and I'm not there yet), but I can't figure out how, where or why I got this random soreness from. I did the same things last weekend (and two weekends prior) as I did this weekend, and I didn't get any random soreness while running during all these last few weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment