- morning group ride = 27.58 miles; time = 1:56:41: average speed @ 14.2mph
- walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
I did one bike ride with one other person. I did the first group (three or more people) ride today since this whole global pandemic started. I miss riding with my friends. Six or seven months and a million solo rides can get lonely and boring. I was also slowly starting to struggle to find the motivation to ride. I also had to force myself to do this ride because it was shorter (27.6 miles) and flater (1,400 feet in total elevation) compared to all of my solo rides that had been much tougher and my legs needed a break....my solo rides ranged from 40-80 miles, from 3000+ feet in total elevation for 40-50 miles or under 2000 feet in elevation for longer rides. Now that I did a group ride, I think I'm good on solo rides for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment