- hilly trail run = 3.55 miles; time = 51:05; average pace @ 14:27
- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
I really feel like I need to retire one of my shoes...the older pair. I ran in this pair this morning. My feet were more achy than usual. My legs felt heavy and I also felt unmotivated. I had the opportunity to go to bed early (or at a normal hour) last night, but I went to bed late. I did take a nap this afternoon, but whether I slept well or not last night or got a nap, it probably wouldn't have matter. Maybe I will try another run in the pair tomorrow. It'll be a little longer, but much easier (less hilly). I was able to nap this afternoon even though there weren't any quality to my sleep/nap. If taking a nap didn't help, then I am really going to retire my shoes even though I don't want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment