Thursday, December 14, 2017

Week 50: Day 4 - December 14, 2017 (Training Week 7)

  • semi-long run = 6.24 miles; time = 1:23:51; average pace @ 13:26
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.7 miles total
Currently I am alternating between two pairs of running shoes. One pair is a little older with more mileage than the other pair. I was running in the older pair this morning. My feet were aching in them. They barely have done 200 miles and my feet act like it's time to retire the shoes. My feet only aches in shoes when it's almost time to retire the shoes. I was really hoping that they would last until Sunday, December 31 before I retire them, but it seems like my feet are not having it. My legs also felt heavy and struggled to run this morning. I am not sure if this has anything to do with the shoes or if I'm feeling a little unmotivated/bored. After two miles into my run this morning, my feet and legs felt a little better. I ran in my newer shoes yesterday and my feet felt fine. No aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment