- easy run = 4.87 miles; time = 1:04:48; average pace @ 13:18
- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
- cycling = 15.29 miles; time = 1:12:33; average speed @ 12.7 mph
I did a ride today...the first half of it was a route that I hadn't done in a long time. The last time was maybe in 2014. At the time, the hills that were part of the ride seemed hard. They didn't look like mountains, but they felt like mountains to me. I was using all lowest gears on my bike and I was slow. Today was good. The hills definitely felt like hills, but they don't feel or seem like mountains to me anymore and I'm not angry at them. I think I am getting better because I wasn't using the lowest gears and I felt like I was riding faster. Must be from riding all those tough hills and long distance riding! I could look up what my time was in 2014, but I'm being a little lazy right now. I'll attempt this ride again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment