Saturday, December 2, 2017

Week 48: Day 6 - December 02, 2017 (Training Week 5)

  • long run = 8.24 miles; time = 1:49:22; average pace @13:16
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
I didn't get much sleep after work last night. Surprisingly, I did perfectly fine during my run this morning. I did started to feel it this afternoon. My head kept nodding off and it was hard to keep my eyes open while sitting, so I attempted to take a nap. It felt like I did take a nap, but not really at the same time. I don't know what is it with me and nap. I don't know why I can't take naps anymore when I need it.

I had wanted to go for a ride today as well, but never got around to it. I actually felt sore after my run. Should have, could have gone yesterday....

No comments:

Post a Comment