Sunday, December 17, 2017

Week 50: Day 7 - December 17, 2017 (Training Week 7)

  • long run = 9.42 miles; time = 2:09:24; average pace @ 13:44
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 24.12
Total Monthly Mileage: 62.30
Total Yearly Mileage: 975.13

Cycling: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 27.01
Total Monthly Mileage: 216.24
Total Yearly Mileage: 1531.63

I had some peanut butter on one slice of bread before my run. It wasn't enough and I "ran" out of energy near the end of my run. Time to go shopping for some oatmeal and banana (pre-runs) and some snacks for during my runs.

Also, there were light to no winds during my runs. It was very windy by late morning, so I was glad that the winds held out long enough for me to finish my run, but the winds had died down by early afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment