Friday, December 15, 2017

Week 50: Day 5 - December 15, 2017 (Training Week 7)

  • cycling (easy ride) =15.29 miles; time = 1:14:30; average pace @ 12.3 mph
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
So many bad driver out there? Why? Why are people in such a hurry to go home or to the store or wherever??? I almost got hit twice by two different drivers during today's ride. They cut me off while they were making their turns. I had to completely stop for one and I almost fell off my bike because he clearly didn't see me. He also had his passenger window opened. I yelled loudly at him and I got NO reaction from him. I wonder if I had actually thrown an egg at his door, would he stop and pull over when he heard something hit his car? Would he get out of his car to investigate? Would he yell at me for throwing an egg at his car? Or would he just ignore the sound of something hitting his door and keep driving? I thought about just letting bad drivers hit me, but I don't want to get so injured that I can't go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment