- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
Total Weekly Mileage: 23.67
Total Monthly Mileage (November): 92.49
Total Monthly (December) Mileage: 14.31
Total Yearly Mileage: 927.14
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 20.55
Total Monthly Mileage: 153.57
Total Yearly Mileage: 1468.96
Total Monthly Mileage (November): 92.49
Total Monthly (December) Mileage: 14.31
Total Yearly Mileage: 927.14
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 20.55
Total Monthly Mileage: 153.57
Total Yearly Mileage: 1468.96
This post is more as an update and to track mileage for running and cycling. I was going to do a ride with a cycling group from meetup, hence why I did my long run yesterday (Saturday). Normally, I would do long runs on Sundays. I did have to work last night (Saturday), but not too late. I woke up feeling tired. I walked my dogs and was able (very easily) to go back to sleep. I wish I could easily go back to sleep for a nap after a run.
No comments:
Post a Comment