- Holiday Fun Run = 15K (9.35 miles); time = 1:38:29; average pace @ 10:32
- easy walk with dogs = 2.5 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 23.87
Total Monthly Mileage: 38.18
Total Yearly Mileage: 951.01
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 35.66
Total Monthly Mileage: 189.23
Total Yearly Mileage: 1504.62
I did the Holiday Fun Run (15k)this morning. Upon checking the race results for the 15k distance, there were seven total runners. One male and six females. I guess the male runner got first, second and third place. I did not come in last, but almost (second to last). I also think that the 15k distance is really not a popular distance. I did a 15k last year for A Better World Running and there were seven runners at that time as well.
Anyway, my next event is The Great Chocolate Race (10 MILE) on Sunday, January 28, 2018.
Total Weekly Mileage: 23.87
Total Monthly Mileage: 38.18
Total Yearly Mileage: 951.01
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 35.66
Total Monthly Mileage: 189.23
Total Yearly Mileage: 1504.62
I did the Holiday Fun Run (15k)this morning. Upon checking the race results for the 15k distance, there were seven total runners. One male and six females. I guess the male runner got first, second and third place. I did not come in last, but almost (second to last). I also think that the 15k distance is really not a popular distance. I did a 15k last year for A Better World Running and there were seven runners at that time as well.
Anyway, my next event is The Great Chocolate Race (10 MILE) on Sunday, January 28, 2018.
No comments:
Post a Comment