- easy trail RUN with one dog = 5.56 miles; time = 1:10:52; average pace @ 12:35
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles total
Total Weekly Mileage: 19.76
Total Monthly Mileage: 76.83
Total Yearly Mileage: 497.03
Total Shoe Mileage: 127.17
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 0
Total Monthly Mileage: 0
Total Yearly Mileage: 847.99
I can't tell if I'm unmotivated and grumpy from running because I'm bored/burnt out and need to take a few days (more than two) off from running or because of the weather. It was so warm this morning that I took lots of rest break. I really, really struggled to run this morning. I also didn't think of braiding my hair so it got stuck on any exposed sweaty skin. I don't like my hair sticking to my sweaty skin. I will have to get in the car and go run in a different area on Tuesday. I hope I'm just being grumpy and unmotivated because of the weather! It's going to be a very long three (maybe four) months! June is normally not that bad and July/August are our worst summer months, but my body is really complaining! I thought about signing up for a half marathon in October. I'm glad that I didn't because I would have to start training next week...week of July 3rd! The weather is already driving me nuts!
No comments:
Post a Comment