- easy trail run (solo) = 4.5 miles; time = 52:18; average pace @ 11:37
- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
I hadn't done a run on a Thursday in a few months because of my work schedule.
I had planned to do two hilly runs this morning. One (3.5 miles) at a local junior college and one (1.1 mile) off campus, but nearby. I already didn't plan to bring my dog with me on these runs. I forgot that I had planned these runs as soon as I stepped out of the house and started walking down the block. I would have to get in the car and drive to these hilly runs, at least to the campus run (which I liked to do first before the off campus run).
Anyway, this morning was overcast and gloomier than yesterday. I knew that it would be overcast, but I had no idea that it would be misty at all this morning and it was mistier than yesterday. It actually felt a little more "stuffy" though.
I had planned to do two hilly runs this morning. One (3.5 miles) at a local junior college and one (1.1 mile) off campus, but nearby. I already didn't plan to bring my dog with me on these runs. I forgot that I had planned these runs as soon as I stepped out of the house and started walking down the block. I would have to get in the car and drive to these hilly runs, at least to the campus run (which I liked to do first before the off campus run).
Anyway, this morning was overcast and gloomier than yesterday. I knew that it would be overcast, but I had no idea that it would be misty at all this morning and it was mistier than yesterday. It actually felt a little more "stuffy" though.
No comments:
Post a Comment