- easy trail RUN with one dog = 4.56 miles; time = 55:38; average pace @ 12:12
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.7 miles total
I bought a pair of "active"/sporty sunglasses yesterday. It was $20 from Target (I was there because I needed new jeans/pants for my new job..my new job officially starts on Monday). I checked the weather forecast and the tv news and online weather said that it would be 89 F degrees today. I assumed it would be very sunny when I got out for a run this morning because it would be nice and warm during the daytime. Yeah....there was no sun. It was cloudy and a little gloomy. The sun did come out eventually and it did warm up, but I didn't get to use my sunglasses because it wasn't bright enough!
Tomorrow also calls for 90 F degrees weather. I will be going for a hike with a hiking group in the morning. I hope it will be bright and sunny in the morning for the hike, so I can wear my sunglasses!
Tomorrow also calls for 90 F degrees weather. I will be going for a hike with a hiking group in the morning. I hope it will be bright and sunny in the morning for the hike, so I can wear my sunglasses!
No comments:
Post a Comment