- easy trail RUN with one dog = 4.71 miles; time = 57:34; average pace @ 12:13
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.4 miles total
- walk to work (one way) = 2 miles
I walked to work this afternoon and took the bus home. I was expecting to leave work early and wasn't expecting my boss to ask me to stay longer. Naturally, I didn't say no to staying later because I didn't want to blow my chances of getting full time hours. I really need full time hours and I really need the money. In a way I wish I had known that I would stay later because I could have just drove. Then go home during my lunch break to walk my dogs and then head back to work. Work is close enough that I can drive home, walk my dogs for 15 minutes and then head back to work on time. I got off at 9pm. The bus that I needed to take home where the bus stop was 1/4 mile from home...the last bus was at 9pm and I missed it. I waited for the other bus (same bus stop as the other one...near work) anyway because I didn't feel like walking. The bus stop I got off at for that route was one mile from home. I have no one to blame and get mad at. I should have checked the bus schedule because I would have just walked home instead of waiting one hour for a bus ride and still walking one mile to get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment