- easy trail RUN with one dog = 4.8 miles; time = 1:00:32; average pace @ 12:37
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles total
It was cloudy/overcast this morning. It did feel a little cooler this morning compared to the last two days. I was tempted to walk/rest, but I didn't take any breaks during my runs during the last two days. This morning, the temptation to stop was strong and I took one at 1.6 miles into the run. My motivation crashed. I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster during my run because I felt unmotivated when I was going up any hill, no matter how small or easy it was. All the hills that I did this morning...I had done them many thousands of times. My motivation felt okay when on flats and downhill. I think it is a good thing that tomorrow and Saturday are non-running days. My motivation would continue to crash and I need the break. I probably just need to run in a different area so I don't "crash".
No comments:
Post a Comment