- easy trail RUN with one dog = 5.3 miles; time = 1:03:44; average pace @ 12:00
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles total
- walk to work (took bus home) = 2 miles
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 20.97
Total Monthly Mileage: 35.46
Total Yearly Mileage: 455.66
Total Shoe Mileage: 85.8
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 0
Total Monthly Mileage: 0
Total Yearly Mileage: 847.99
I was exhausted when I woke up this morning, but I was determined to go for a run. I just need to get used to working a lot of hours.
Also...normally when I take my dogs out for a walk, we do three walks...two very short ones (ten minutes each) and one long one. I felt a little stressed out this morning like I had no time to do anything (run, take a shower, walk my dogs) for being on a time limit before work. I wanted to walk to work and I had to be there at 9am. While I was walking my dogs (the longer walk...after running), I realized that I just needed to work on my organizational skills, then I wouldn't feel so frustrated and stressed with my time management. Instead of going for the longer walk with my dogs, I could have done one of the shorter walks first and then do the longer walk later when I had more time this afternoon. My bike is still broken (after two months) because I have other financial stuff that takes first priority. Once I get my bike fixed, I will be able to go to work in 10 to 12 minutes (it's five minutes by car, so bike is not that much slower) versus 40 minutes by walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment