- easy trail RUN with one dog = 5.81 miles; time = 58:21; average pace @ 12:08
- easy WALK with dogs = 2.6 miles total
At my last job, I was only putting in 24 hours/5 days a week. At my new job, I've already put in 26 hours in three days. I'm exhausted! I didn't do a run yesterday morning. I had wanted to, but I was tired. Perhaps it would have been the best time? I woke up a little grumpy yesterday morning after five hours of sleep. I had four hours of sleep last night and I was determined to do a run this morning. I did my run on four hours of sleep. I think I'm having trouble sleeping because I'm working longer hours now and my mind is still in work mode when I leave. I can't turn my mind off. Being busy isn't the problem. When you go from four to five hour shifts to eight to nine hour shifts (almost double the hours), your mind is confused and doesn't know how to react...or know what to do! I'm tired, but my mind has other plans! I guess it will take me three months to finally feel okay. Between my mind being in work mode from work and then trying to keep my running schedule (mornings), I'm tired. I'm tired, but I can't sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment