Sunday, June 4, 2017

Week 22: Day 7 - June 04, 2017

  • easy RUN with one dog = 5.43 miles; time = 1:05:35; average pace @ 12:05
  • group kayaking = 3.8 miles; time = 1:39:54
  • easy walk with three dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 23.72
Total Monthly (May) Mileage: 89.14
Total Monthly (June) Mileage: 14.49
Total Yearly Mileage: 434.69
Total Shoe Mileage: 64.83

Cycling: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 
Total Monthly (May) Mileage: 32.34
Total Monthly (June) Mileage: 0
Total Yearly Mileage: 847.99

I did my run this morning, followed by a short walk with my dogs and then went kayaking with a group from meetup (I did two more walks with my dogs later in the day, one short and longer). I hadn't done any kayaking since 2011. I am not sore from kayaking, but I am a little sore from yesterday's hike after all. It was overcast and gloomy during the kayak the whole time. I guess when you are at the beach, it stays gloomy longer than being 45 miles away from the beach. I did remember my sunglasses this time, but I put it on my head instead of wearing it like normal people.

Also, this was the first time since 2009 that I did five runs in the same week. It may be awhile before I do this again, not that I didn't enjoy it. As far as I know, I have no fitness plans (hike, run, etc) scheduled for next Saturday morning. I think I will bring some ankle weights (or a weighted vest) and a jump rope to a local high school track. The track is also part of the football field. I want to run up and down the stadium stairs with weights and do some jump rope. Now I need to find the motivation to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment