Thursday, June 16, 2016

Week 24: Day 4 - June 16, 2016

  • easy trail/road RUN (solo) = 4.51 miles, time = 54:04, pace @ 11:59
  • easy WALK with dogs = 2.3 miles
The sun was out this morning! It was 55 degrees...not exactly what I wanted, but it wasn't that bad and it wasn't humid. I was tired and sleepy, but I didn't feel unmotivated, bored or lazy. I hope tomorrow morning is the same as this morning. Then summer is finally here this weekend. I am not looking forward to that. I think I was enjoying the fact that I was heading out for a run between 6am and 6:15m because it was overcast in the morning. Now, I have to get out for a run by 5:15am, so I'm not going stir crazy over the heat and humidity!

Also, I woke up a little sore from yesterday's bike ride. Apparently, I was really trying to get a hard work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment