Thursday, June 2, 2016

Week 22: Day 4 - June 02, 2016

  • trail RUN (solo) = 3.55 miles; time = 47:23; pace @ 13:21
  • easy WALK with dogs = 2.5 miles
  • bike commute to work = 15.8 miles; 1:14:21, pace @ 12.8 mph
After much complaining about morning gloomy, dark weather for a month, the sky was clear and the sun was out this morning! But I should have been more grateful and not complain so much because it was so warm this morning!

I didn't want to go for a run this morning. I think boredom and low motivation are slowly starting to kick in. I don't know why this is happening because I didn't run for a week recently (remember the weekend that I was out of town?). I went for a run on a trail that I did last week, but I didn't do this run for a really long time, so it wasn't like I was used to this trail. But I had a hard time running that I made a complete dead stop after eight minutes (I didn't time my run last week when I did this trail and I know I lasted way longer than eight minutes without stopping or slowing down). I stood there and contemplated if I should just turn around to go back to my car. I told myself to finish the run because I spent a few minutes this morning (before the run) taking my bike off of my car, so that it wouldn't be on my car while I was on a run. (I had to drive a little bit to do this run.) I didn't want to feel like I just wasted my time getting my bike off of my car because I could have just left it there so I would be ready when it was time to head out for work. I wanted to do a run this morning so that I didn't have to do a run in the next two days (tomorrow and Saturday...not that I would be able to run on Saturday anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment