- road "run" = 10.2 miles
- easy walk with dogs =1.3 miles
I did my "run" this morning instead of tomorrow. I'm working really late tonight so figured getting my run done today would be easier and I would never get up for it tomorrow. Also, the weather would be nicer today. Overcast and cooler while tomorrow would be sunny.
My run today was bad. My motivation really crashed and I really didn't want to run. I ran part of it, but I walked a lot. If I included all the walks and stops, it took me three hours to do ten miles. A few weeks ago, I did "run" with a group of people, but my motivation was already borderline not good...it just happened to get worse.
After my "run" today, I took a nap. It wasn't great, but I think I need more sleep which caused my motivation to crash and burn. I normally take a nap at least once a week, but I can't remember the last time that I took a nap during the daytime. My sleep quality isn't all that great at night time for some reason even if I get eight hours so I have to make up for it by taking a nap during the day.
Next weekend, I've a joined a group run. I hope that reminding myself to take a nap during the week and running with a group will help my motivation and boredom a little bit. I have six more weeks left until race day and I can't keep training with boredom and no motivation.
No comments:
Post a Comment