Friday, December 19, 2014

Week 50: Day 5 - 2014

  • road RUN (solo) = 6.6 miles, time = 1:19:27, pace @ 12:02
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.2 miles
My motivation has crashed, but not so bad that I have a really hard time getting out and can't pick up my feet. (My motivation had crashed so bad before that my feet were shuffling along and I really didn't want to run after 1/2 mile. I had a really hard time picking UP my feet.). My legs and feet felt like heavy lead this morning. I didn't want to run. I felt a tiny bit better after a mile and a half into my run. There was also a big hill near the halfway (turn around) point. After I got to the top of the hill and started going downhill, I felt a tiny bit more better. From this point on, I have to figure out how to play mind games with myself so I can finish my training. After this weekend, I have six more weeks left until race day. It seems so far away! I hope my work schedule is ok for next weekend so I can run with a group of people from meetup. I think and I really hope that this may help me feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment