Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Week 49: Day 2 - 2014

  • easy trail RUN with one dog = 5.1 miles
  • easy WALK with two dogs = 2.1 miles
I decided to change up my running routes a bit. My Tuesday's challenging 3 mile run has been moved to every Wednesdays while my 5 miles (+ or -) will be on Tuesdays instead. Most of my runs start and end at my house. My Tuesday's (now on Wednesdays) runs didn't which meant that I had to get in the car and drive to the trail even though it was only a two-mile drive. Wednesday mornings are also trash day and when the trucks (we have a paper/plastic recycle truck, plant truck and a trash truck...three different trucks) come, I don't want to get out of house and I don't like them to watch me go for a run. I don't know why I feel so self-conscious with them watching me on Trash Day. Lately, I had been avoiding my Wednesday Runs because I had been trying to avoid Trash Day workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment