- long run (solo) = 8.84 miles, time = 1:43:27, pace @ 11:42
- easy walk with dogs = 2.2 miles
Total Running Weekly Mileage: 24.09
Total Running Monthly Mileage: 47.73
Total Running Yearly Mileage: 637.74
Total Running Shoe Mileage: 197.30
I ran on one of my normal routes that I've done in the past for half marathon training. For a long time, I thought that this was a 9.3 mile run!!! I should have double checked the distance on my "running route map" (similar to mapmyrun) before heading out for my run. I'm a little disappointed now because I didn't check. I should be ok to do my 10 mile run next weekend as long as I don't skip my six mile run during the week. For the next few weeks, I really do have to check the distance for my long runs. I don't know where I'm going anyway. So I have to figure out where I'm running while figuring out the distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment