Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week 49: Day 3 - 2014


  • easy bike ride = 8.1 miles, time = 45:20, pace @ 10:7 mph
  • easy walk with my dogs = 1.9 miles
So I lied about doing a run this morning. However, I did get a bike ride in instead. That felt nice, but at the same time, I didn't feel as strong as I used to. Maybe because I hadn't been riding as much. Maybe from being sore all the time. I don't know.

I did put in my volunteer time today. Instead of walking the shelter dogs, I helped out with the cats instead. Cleaned up after them, checked their food/water bowls and played with them for two hours. They were a lot of fun. I want to take home every cat from there, but I can't!! I think I will be a cat volunteer next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment