Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week 48: Day 2 - 2014

  • easy RUN (solo) = 3.2 miles, time = 36:22, pace @ 11:22
  • easy walk with dogs = 1.33 miles
I almost didn't want to go out for a run this morning because of possibly getting rained on. I'm glad that I went and the rain held out long enough for me to do a run. However, I had to change route...instead of the trail I had wanted to run on every week (for fear that if I did get rained on, I didn't want to fall and injure myself on mud with no way of getting help because I would be in a spot that would be hard for help to get to), I went for a run along a street. Not that I want to get run over by a car, but at least, help would get to me easier. I didn't run with my dog, Jubee, but I now regret for not taking her out with me to run. Oh well...I hope the rain will hold out long enough for me to run tomorrow morning. I don't care if it rains after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment