Saturday, November 29, 2014

Week 47: Day 6 - 2014

  • trail RUN with a running group = 7 miles
  • easy WALK with dogs = 2.2 miles
I didn't run with my dog, but I did run with a group of runners this morning. I went for a run this morning instead of tomorrow because I know that I have to run with others sometimes. Also, we met at the Chino Hills State Park (entering through the city of Brea side) at an entrance that I never go to. (I normally go to this park on the Chino Hills side, but that entrance is closed for maintenance.) Running with others and running in an area I don't normal go to is good for me. I had planned to do eight miles, but there were some very challenging hills during our run (I had to walk on those hills). I am still sore from it and it has already been several hours later since I finished the run. I hope that by running with this group and in a new area will help me feel better and more motivated to continue with my half marathon training. I think I may run with this group again at the end of December (December 27), however, I may have to slightly change my running schedule for that week. While we may probably be doing seven miles that time again, I think I will still have to do my long run (ten miles) as scheduled on December 28.


No comments:

Post a Comment