- trail/road RUN (solo) = 4.85 miles, time = 55:03, pace @ 11:21
- easy walk with dogs = 1.55 miles
I recently purchased a Garmin Vivofit. It is basically a "pedometer". It tracks walking steps, running steps and calories. While it keeps track of the total steps, I like that it knows when I'm running and records the time (what time I went), how long I ran, and knows the difference between running and walking, and it will tell me when I download the information onto my computer. Too bad, the calorie reading isn't accurate at all for running. I guess I have to get a heart rate monitor for it (the heart rate monitor will have to be used for cycling as well if I want to know how many calories I burned during a ride because the device only tracks walking and running).

No comments:
Post a Comment