Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week 44: Day 7 - 2014

  • LONG RUN (solo) = 7.12 miles, time = 1:22:33, pace @ 11:35
  • easy WALK with dogs = 2.1 miles
Total Running Weekly Mileage: 20.66
Total Running Monthly Mileage: 45.42
Total Running Yearly Mileage: 544.54
Total Running Shoe Mileage: 104.10

Training Week 3 RECAP:
~ Mon, Nov. 10: Active Rest (walked dogs)
~ Tues, Nov. 11: 3 mile RUN
~ Wed, Nov. 12: Active Rest (walked dogs)
~ Thurs, Nov. 13: 4.54 mile RUN
~ Fri, Nov. 14: 6 mile RUN
~ Sat, Nov. 15: Active Rest (walked dogs)
~ Sun, Nov. 16 (today): 7.12 mile RUN

Today was the first time in awhile that I used my camelbak (hip hydration pack). I hadn't used it in awhile that I forgot how to clip on the tube/mouth piece onto my shirt. It took me ten minutes or so to figure it out. Now that I have, I can have something to drink during my long runs because I'm too lazy to hand carry water bottles and I don't have to stop at a convenient store to buy water or Gatorade/Powerade. It only carries about one liter of liquids, but I should be fine on any long runs that I do, including my 12 mile run (in January).

No comments:

Post a Comment