- "warm up" (walk + run) with one dog = 2 miles
- trail RUN (solo) = 4.47 miles, time = 49:34, pace @ 11:05
- easy WALK with two dogs = 1.28 miles
I originally wanted to run with my dog this morning, but after running one mile, I noticed some blood on her left foot (at the toe that had a toe nail problem last week). This made me sad. Instead of continuing to run, I WALKED the one mile back home with my dog. I used up most of my motivation from trying to run with my dog. I still had a little bit of motivation left that I attempted another run right after I dropped off my dog. So I guess you can say that the first attempt at running was a warm up (albeit a long one) and I generally don't do a warm up before most of my runs. I barely had enough motivation to get started on my run, but I think it ran out because I didn't have much of an energy towards to end of the run.
No comments:
Post a Comment