Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Week 4: Day 3

cardio:
  • jump rope (@ 7:05am) = 16 minutes: 4 sets of 3 minute jumping/1 set of 4 minute jumping + 1 minute rest in between
  • stationary bike = 5 minutes
  • karate = 2 hours
    ~ first (beginners) class = 7pm to 8pm
    ~ second (intermediate) class = 8pm to 9pm
strength training (upper body): (@ 7:35am)
  • chair dips = 2 sets x 15 reps
  • alternating frontal raises = 2 sets x 15 reps x 15lbs
  • wrist curls = 2 sets x 15 reps x 15lbs
  • elevated "regular" push ups = 1 set x 10 reps
  • elevated "wide" push ups = 1 set x 10 reps
  • bicep curls on bosu ball = 2 sets x 12 reps x 15lbs (each side)
  • alternating lat raises = 2 sets x 15 reps x 40lbs
  • alternating reverse curls = 2 sets x 15 reps x 45lbs
  • seated rows = 2 sets x 15 reps x 117lbs
  • lat pulldowns = 2 sets x 15 reps x 85lbs
I lost track of the minutes on one set of jumping rope, even though I was staring at the clock. How did I do that?

I attempted the stationary bike. I lost motivation after five minutes when I had to readjust the seat and handle bar. I adjusted those before sitting on the bike, but it wasn't good enough. It was too hard to figure out what was comfortable for me, so I gave up and went to strength train.

No comments:

Post a Comment