Monday, August 2, 2010

Week 1: Day 1

Work Out:

  • Yoga (@12pm) = 1 hour
  • Martial Arts = 2 hours
    - first (beginners) class = 7pm to 8pm
    - second (intermediate) class = 8pm to 9pm
I got brave in yoga class today and sat at the very front. The front wall was a floor-to-ceiling mirror, and I wanted to use it as an aid for a hand stand at some point in the class. We did quite a few hand stands in previous yoga classes, so I expected that we would do hand stands today and I wanted to try it. Unfortunately, I was still afraid that something would happen even though I would have the mirror/wall for assistance. Eventually, I will get there...I just need to learn how to let go of the fear.

In tonight's karate intermediate class, we broke into smaller groups. One group for bigger kids and adults, and the other group for small kids. There were only two small kids. While I wasn't the main instructor, I helped the small kids learn some new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment