Week 3: Day 6
cardio:
- karate = 2 hours
~ first (beginners) class = 12pm to 1pm
~ second (intermediate/advanced) class = 1pm to 2pm
I got a bit light-headed during class. I suppose it would have helped if I actually more than a biscuit before class and food - which acts as fuel - would have helped since I just donated blood yesterday. I thought I would be ok since I had over two gallons of water and one liter of water before class, and I didn't do any exercise for 25 hours. Apparently, food is very important for exercise. This was the first time that I got lightheaded because I didn't eat enough food before class. I usually (somtimes) get light-headed because I don't drink enough water on the day before and I've been good about that most of the time.
We did do some grappling in the second class, but I had to stay away from that. That takes up a lot of energy and being that I was feeling light-headed, it wasn't a good idea to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment