Week 3: Day 1
strength training:
cardio:
- karate = 2 hours
- first (beginners) class = 7pm - 8pm
- second (intermediate) class = 8pm - 9pm
I'm learning to let go of the fear of falling when doing hand stands for yoga class. I used to sit in the second row during the yoga class, but I moved up to the first row so I could be near the wall and use it for help. Even with the wall, I'm still afraid of hurting myself. I have learned to let go of the fear of falling while doing headstands, so I know that I will get to do hand stands once I figure out how to let go of the fear.
I haven't grappled in class for a long time. Mainly because I had been assisting the kids or we were practicing some techniques.
No comments:
Post a Comment