Thursday, August 26, 2010

Week 3: Day 4

strength training (lower body): (@ 7:15am)
  • stairmasters = 10 minutes
  • forward lunges = 2 sets x 15 reps x 30lbs
  • reverse lunges = 2 sets x 15 reps x 30lbs
  • wall sits = 2 sets x 1 minute hold
  • calf extensions = 2 sets x 15 reps x 120lbs
  • hip aDduction = 2 sets x 15 reps x 150lbs
  • leg presses = 2 sets x 15 reps x 315lbs
  • leg curls = 2 sets x 15 reps x 75lbs
  • hip aBduction = 2 sets x 15 reps x 150lbs
  • leg extensions = 2 sets x 15 reps x 55lbs
cardio:
  • turbo kickboxing (@ 8:30am) = 1 hour
I have a pool in my yard and so, I went swimming for a few minutes this afternoon. Well, not technically swimming, but just splashing around in the pool. I don't know if I want to be outside all day long, but it feels like I can handle the 105 degrees weather better now that I got in the pool. Pool water seems to help cool me off better than a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment