Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week 2: Day 7

My work out/training got derailed from trying to sleep better. It's hard to run when you don't feel rested at all. I was taking Tylenol PM to help me sleep better, but since I liked to work out in the mornings, Tylenol PM made me sleepy in the morning, and I would sleep in for another two hours instead of work out or run. I didn't run this morning....it's 1:30pm and I still feel like sleeping.

I didn't pre-register/pre-pay for the "One Tough Run" 10K race on Sept 11. I suppose I can stop training and work out normally as if I'm not training for a race. I don't want to get injuries or shin splints from trying to make up the miles. I haven't decided if I want to run any half marathons anytime soon, but there are plenty of local 10K races that I'm interested in though.

No comments:

Post a Comment