Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 9: Day 7 - 2013

cardio:
  • @6:30am: trail/road run = 2.17 miles, time = 23:24, pace @ 10:47
Total Weekly Mileage: 2.17
Total February Mileage: 51.07
Total March Mileage: 2.17
Total Yearly Mileage: 115.50
Total Shoe Mileage: 108.37

So far, the only work outs that I've done this week were one bike ride (Tuesday), karate (Thursday only), and one run (today). I somehow got sick on Tuesday and when I wasn't working, I spent my free time sleeping. I purposely missed karate yesterday, so I could sleep before going to work. I'm feeling better, I'm just now having a hard time getting rid of my stupid cough.

I went running this morning after getting only three hours of sleep. I gave myself permission to go back to sleep after the run. I was also hoping that the run would get rid of whatever was causing my cough to linger even though it didn't feel like it worked. I also wanted to end the week and start the new month with a few miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment