Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 11: Day 5 - 2013

cardio:

  • @7:15am: trail/road run = 4.18 miles, time = 42:00, pace @ 10:03
My average pace before this week was 10:30 (minutes/seconds) per mile or slower. I think I have an idea why I'm running faster this week even though I don't feel any different. I started taking a multi-Vitamin B pill five minutes before my run. I don't remember if I did this on Tuesday morning for my run, but before this week, I was taking my Vitamin B pill twenty minutes before my run. Because this was suggested to me by someone from work many years ago. It worked for the first year or so that taking a Vitamin B pill twenty minutes before my run made me faster, but that was awhile ago. I'm not sure if taking a Vitamin B pill five minutes before my run is really making me run faster than how I actually feel, but I'm going to do this for a few more runs to test out this theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment