Friday, March 29, 2013

Week 13: Day 4 - 2013

cardio:
  • @7:10am: trail/road run = 5.03 miles, time = 52:20, pace @ 10:24
Did I mention that I started "running" with my dog, Jubee? I started on Monday this week. She is now nine months old, so it's ok to get her into a running routine. I'd like to get out her for a "run" two or three times a week for a mile to a mile and a half each time, but not on my normal running days. I want to have a running buddy, espcially when I do my long runs or when I'm training for a race of some kind. Since she isn't used to running long distance (two or minutes) consistently yet, I have to alternate between running and walking with her until she is used to running consistently. Also, I think running will help control her energy and "bad" habits at home better. She is chewing on a lot of things that she shouldn't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment