Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 12: Day 2 - 2013

cardio:
  • @7:15am: trail/road run = 4.51 miles, time = 44:50, pace @ 9:56
  • @6:15pm: karate = 1 hour
    • "warm up" = one mile walk
    • "cool down" = one mile walk
I wish my average pace is the same everytime I run. I can't figure out why I run faster on some days than the other days. I don't feel like I'm putting in extra effort in trying to run faster. Although the weather was cooler (albeit overcast) this morning than Sunday morning. Spring is basically here and while it's unusually cooler than normal at this time of year, we are expecting warmer temperatures. While I do like warmer temperatures when I do non-running stuff, I like to run in cooler temperatures. So I have to enjoy this unusually cooler weather while we have it because it won't be back until Fall or Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment