Friday, October 19, 2012

Week 42: Day 5 - 2012

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 6:40am) = 5.32 miles, time = 57:16, pace @ 10:46
My ipod shuffle died during my run. Luckily, I was almost done with my run so I wasn't bored from start to end. UNluckily, I think my ipod is dead forever because the battery can't recharge at all. Is this normal for an ipod shuffle to reach the end of its life after two and a half years? This means I have to do my race on Sunday without music unless I get a new ipod shuffle before then. I'm so sad by this because I worked so hard with my music collection that I filled up 1 GB worth of music on my ipod and it's so much of a hassle doing the same thing on a new one. I have (or had?) the first generation ipod shuffle and I've been avoiding getting a newer generation, although it would be nice to have 2 GB worth of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment